Tuesday, June 24, 2008

RIP Mr. Carlin~

One of my favorite comedians, George Carlin, passed away on Sunday.

Here are some of my favorite Carlin quotes:

"Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. " Carlin

"Dusting is a good example of the futility of trying to put things right. As soon as you dust, the fact of your next dusting has already been established.
" Carlin

"Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up on the roof and gets stuck." Carlin


"Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
" Carlin

"Some people see things that are and ask, Why? Some people dream of things that never were and ask, Why not? Some people have to go to work and don't have time for all that."-Carlin

"Think off-center" Carlin

Well said.