Friday, June 13, 2008

Painting

I have wanted to paint the LR here since we moved in, 10 months ago..... and am just now getting to it.
I found this great green and fell in LOVE with it-- it's a cross between baby poo and boogers, but officially called "Rain Slicker". LOVE the color, it is almost alive, but it is def not right for the room. I am going to have to redo in a lighter shade. Actually 2 shades lighter, but the exact same color.

Here are some before/after shots.






See my vases? They were a gift from Teesha Moore. I love them, they vibrate with energy!
The jewelry box belonged to my great, great grandmother, Leah.


Now off to start a site update!

1 comment:

~*Spindelicious Handspun*~ said...

oh I love your new paint color!! It looks great with all of your fun decor, and it's almost the exact color that our new apt. is painted!