Friday, June 11, 2010

Friday Follies

All day today I kept thinking it is Saturday.
It just doesn't seem like Friday, maybe because Paul has been out of town ALL WEEK and is here today.
Yesterday Jackie and I worked all day on the design of my new banners for the blog and shop, as well as some new ads and such. She is assisting me with her Photoshop super powers. We went over and over things all day and finally admitted we were tired and then BAM! The idea came.

So today I spun a yarn in "my" colors, or colors that will work with the site design.
I am also supposed to be sketching some other things. But I am tired and a bit flaky today. Well, more than usual.

Here is a shot of the yarn-in-progress.
She is now hanging to dry. Next? Sketching!
Off to hit the sun spot in the yard.

I will get the giveaway up in the morning.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Ooh, I wish I could spin yarn EXACTLY like that!