Monday, June 7, 2010

Free Printable Inspiration!

I am currently taking Kelly Rae Roberts new ecourse.
My brains have been flying lately-- so many new ideas and things to plan.

This morning I was up at 4:44 am and decided to catch up on the course readings....
In it she shares some free blog clip art sites.... and now I am obsessively downloading them to use for my blog and journals.
Here are a few of my favs...

Colored Shipping Tags from PuglyPixel.

As well as two free tape sets and a paper paraphrenalia set.

 

 I LOVE PuglyPixel. Go shop~ 

More journal and blog graphic links here...

I am off to make some of my own graphics to share! I have a pile of ideas now... (skippity skip!)
Maybe Jackie Sparkles will use her digital wizardry skills to help me put them on the site for sharing....?
ahem.

3 comments:

michelle allen said...

hi Reenie!!!
how fun for you! i keep thinking about you. wondering if you and Jackie have a crafty day coming up anytime soon that i could crash?
ttys,
m

Jackie Wood said...

Yep, happy to help with digital fun!

Marylinn Kelly said...

Reenie - Your Facebook invitation sent me along this trail...I look forward to more of your graphic innovations (PuglyPixel has way too much fun stuff) and thank you for the friend notice.