Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Can you please transfer me?

A few weeks ago, during "Studio Day", Jackie and I were playing with transfer methods.... and inevitably made a huge mess, but had a ton of fun.
Jackie Sparkles in a blur of activity.

Here are some shots of my scruffy results.... I am a fan of the scruffiness. I figure if I want a perfect image I can just collage it on, right? 
I was working in my old altered leather cover scrapbook album.

The rat genetics images are from Vintage Printable.(a rockin' free image blog)
Cat image is my Ezmaralda.

Rat genetics close-up.

The bee image below is from Vintage Printable also... 
MESS! This one came out a mess, I deemed it abstract and will use it as a design element instead. 
Not a bad thing, just a make-it-work-happy-accident.

You may be familiar with some of these methods, but I wanted to share my excitement with you!

Any other links you know of please share in the comments???

Links in this post:

2 comments:

suzanna leigh said...

looks like fun!

Linda R said...

Love the blog, and the technique tips. Thanks, will add to fav's - keep flying!! Linda