Friday, May 8, 2009

Journey Hat (Sock Yarn Version) Prototype #1

" Either you run the day or the day runs you. " ~ Jim Rohn

Well that sums up the week I have been having. I feel 'run', manipulated by my schedule and my obligations. Of course I am the one who sets my schedule and commits to my obligations.
It is what it is. I love my life, but tire myself out. I wouldn't change a thing about it, except maybe make more time, but no one can do that.

So here is what I have been doing in my downtime.
The first prototype of the Journey Hat made from Sock Yarn!
Modeled by my Ann~ who will be 10 on Monday!
The hat came out smaller than I anticipated, and will fit a child head around 18-19 inches.
Next hat will fit 20-21 inch head and should have more slouc.
Knit from double stranded fingering weight superwash merino.

Off to shop for birthday paraphrenalia!

No comments: