Thursday, April 30, 2009

First Friday in Vancouver~

This is what I have spent the past few days doing....
Preparing for First Friday!
I just found out about it last week so I have not had a huge amount of time to prepare, but I am taking what I can fit into my booth space. If you live nearby, come and see me? I would love to put a face with some our your names and computer identities... (grin)
I will be set up in front of Stitchcraft, LLC, my local yarn shop at 2110 Main St.
Here are more details-- and email me if you have any questions about it.

I will have my handspuns, my hand dyed yarns, knit items (that are not availablel on the site!) and yarns by the many spinners represented on MW.

Here is a shot of a sandwich board with more info....
See you there! I will post pics of the booth in a few days...

No comments: