Sunday, March 1, 2009

...and the Feb. 09 yarn recipient is...

The lucky February 09 "It Isn't Easy Being Green" Yarn Recipient IS...

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

5 

Timestamp: 2009-03-01 17:13:55 UTC

NUMBER 5!!

(hear the crowd roar?)

LEA!

Lea said...

Green must be one of my fav colors. The dishes in the sink, the x-mas left overs in the fridge and that towel in the bathroom that nobody wants to touch are all green and getting greener! As soon as I finish one of my projects or two or maybe....I should sort my yarn ...or count my beads or..........

LEA, contact me and we will work out your pattern choices and other details!
CONGRATULATIONS!

Next month's giveaway fun will be up in a week(ish) or so, so keep your eyes OPEN!
(Think Spring Happiness!)

If you would like to be contacted when the new giveaway is up go to the shop and scroll down-- the newsletter subscription link is at the bottom of every page on MaterialWhirled.com!

1 comment: