Wednesday, May 21, 2008

phew!

I gotta say, our trip to PA has kicked.my.butt.

The time change in the fall and spring wack me out for days, so imagine what a 3 hour time change does, mixed with a cold/flu? (thanks mom for the cooties I caught from you) I fell asleep last night at 7:30 pm and was up this morning at 4 am. haha

I am attempting to knit a new (to me) cable pattern and it is hilarious. Perhaps I should hit the Nyquil or vodka and go to BED? Or perhaps it would make my knitting more interesting?

I DID get one skein spun for the shop, a shop order organized, 10 days of email caught up and about 6 loads of laundry done. PLUS I organized, thought out, researched and photographed the yarns for my new big project, I just could not manage to get the pics I took uploaded. heh. Maybe I am not doing so bad after all.

Tomorrow will bring a massive grocery trip (blerg) and a shop order production. Maybe a nap and some meds...... sniff.
AND the pics that I took today.

for now..... make dinner and then zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: