Saturday, October 8, 2011

Do What You Love Travel Journal~

A few weeks ago I took a leap and signed up for Beth Nicholl's Do What You Love ecourse.
I seem to be in some sort of creative limbo lately so I thought some thinking would do me good.
I wanted to truly focus on the lessons, not just read through them, so I created myself a "Travel Journal" (as Beth calls it in class) to reflect and write in...

Book measures about 9x12 ish and is PINK and ORANGE! 
My all-time-fav color combo.
You can click on any image to see a larger version~


Front is pink, Back cover is orange... :)
I used my super-awesome neon pink gaffer's tape for the spine.
The covers are from empty book covers Jackie and I found at Scrap in Portland.


The pages are my art papers, scrapbook paper and stuff from my stash.
Bound ala Mary Ann Moss's Full Tilt Boogie class techniques.

Here are shots of me paging through the book before I have done any art or writing in it...

Front cover page...









 Back cover page...




1 comment:

LauraLynne said...

Reenie I love this idea and I will try it! You have such talent.. Miss you