Sunday, March 7, 2010

Slacker?

Oh MY... has it really been almost THREE weeks since I posted?
sigh.
I believe it stems from my pact with myself to try and stay off the computer more. I lurv my computer and the internet and blogs and images and and and.... and am a total geek/nerd with anything computer related. So in a way it is one of my mediums, and in a way it is a huge tune-out for me. Which means I am not being as productive as I should be.

So... enough rambling. What have we been up to?
A lot of just living life...

I had my Hagatha mole removed... before she sprouted hairs... (cackle)
buh-bye Hagatha!
and creating...
This is a shot of the beginning of a line of yarns inspired by the colors of these pretty vases...
They are actually carded and almost done, but on the shelf for now.
Watch for them in a few weeks...
I will finish them when I return from my trip.
Current progress of my painting...
We took a weekend trip to the ocean. Jackie rented a house for her birthday, for a weekend of girl time, so Paul and the girls had some time alone for a few days and a chance to explore the beach and tide pools.
Jackie's gnome...
The requisite heart rock shot.
Itty Bitty pinecones...
Shots of Paul and the girls....
A fort they built on the beach from driftwood...
Exploring the critters...
Gearing up for a trip to PA to visit family.
Things will be on hold for a bit until I return.
Stay tuned for some serious yarn trouble when I get back!

No comments: