Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Finding a new normal...

Things have been so surreal since our attempted trip to PA.
First the whopping 2 days we got to spend there, being back in PA was alone surreal.
Seems like we never left but at the same time like it's been forever since we were there.
Then having to come home so fast, feeling unsafe and violated. I miss our routine and my creative time. and our routine. (did I say that twice? snort).

Here are some fun shots from our brief visit...

Me and my Angela!
Reenie through the window glass....
Dunkin'!
Chip and Me... my bro.
This week I am alone during the day for four days.... I miss the girls (who are at drama camp) but it is nice to have some alone time. weird, but nice.
Today I took some time to paint.

This painting is turning a direction I did not see coming...
but I am loving it so far.

Taking time each day to creative, even if it is only for a few minutes...
What did you create today?

No comments: