Sunday, September 6, 2009

Reenie's BACK!

I'm BACK people!

Miss me?

It's been a wild and weird summer, and that is an understatement.
Well, things are always a bit weird here, but that is what makes us, US.
Sock Summit was a blast- and totally knocked me on my arse. Lotsa prep work and lotsa organizing and unpacking. Still just almost done. seriously. sigh.
Right after Summit I had surgery, then took a few weeks to just sit. and knit. and ponder life.

SO-- this email is to say HEY I AM BACK! and to announce the arrival of my new hat kit!...

Introducing.... The CANDY CORN HAT KIT!
This year it is a hand dyed version! More affordable and easier to produce!
"Show the world how corny you are!"
(link... http://www.materialwhirled.com/Candy-Corn-Hat-Kit-NEW-pr-689.html)



AND.... Back for the 2009 Season,
Elf Hat Kits!
(link... http://www.materialwhirled.com/Elf-Hat-Kit-Back-for-the-2009-season-pr-429.html)


Both with new lower prices!
and in a LIMITED EDITION!
They will not last long~

Stay tuned for more handspun updates....
I will be touch soon!

1 comment:

Ginga Squid said...

YAY!!!! Hope you are resting up? Looking forward to lots of cool fiber stuff....