Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Please be patient...

Jet streams going over the mountain... so pretty.

Driving in the lane, a "Welcome Home" photo.

Pond... the focal point of the "Happy Place"~

View across the living room and out the sliders.

Things are moving along nicely... above are a few shots taken on my phone yesterday.
Please be patient with my postings until after next week. Our stuff sits in boxes awaiting the big mover-dudes.
MONDAY is the day.
Two more days until new carpet arrives... SO much exhausting fun.
Stay tuned for more adventures and photos...
I miss my studio SO BAD.
xo

2 comments:

Suzanne Reynolds said...

I'm so happy for you and your family, Reenie! Congrats on finding your dream farm. What a beautiful place to be! You'll soon have a wonderful new studio, no doubt.

Kerri said...

i'm glad you see it as exhausting FUN! i bet you do miss your studio. good luck getting everything situated just how you want it! :)