Monday, October 4, 2010

pack pack pack

HellO.
I am still here, just pack pack packing my world into tidy moving boxes.
Closing is to be sometime this week! Moving in a few weeks...

skippity skip!

Here are some before and after shots of my studio chill-out space.... I have LOVED this space.


Goodbye sweet space.


After


This last pic? My art supplies.
Hilarious. LOT of boxes there.

So.. onward!
Been a weird week or so... packed all I can for now and just waiting for closing so I can get at the farm house with some paint! Not used to being stuck in a place with no specific plans or list. 
Cannot spin or knit due to tendonitis in my elbow. 
Cannot hike or walk in shoes since I broke my poor toe!

Been sewing some and taking it chill because once those sweet keys are in hand it will go FAST.

No comments: