Friday, March 7, 2008

Whooz ya daddy?

My dad and family were here for a week to visit. It was so nice to see him and just hang out.
Here is a pic of us with me having a schlumpadinka-bed-hair day (as usual). We were even dressed alike like dorks-- haha. unintentionally of course.
Shell (my dad's wife) and Paul and the ever-energetic kids wanted to hike to the top of Multnomah Falls (1 mile up hill- bah!) So Dad and I hung out and drank coffee and chatted. I knit and he watched people. Good times.

Here are the kids hamming it up at Vista Point. You'd think they would have been tired.That is my baby brother, Jack on the left- he is 7. Center is Ann and right is giant Eve (she hit 5'4!!)

Oh! I did decide to try the Double Cable Scarf (see previous post) on size 10 needles and it is perfect! Once I get a few more inches knit I will take another pic.
It has much more drape and movement on the larger needle. Yay!

Back to the wheel-- I am working on some one-ofs for a site update.

tah!

No comments: