Thursday, December 20, 2007

Stop & Knit~

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!


I decided to slow down a bit until after Christmas. I tend to be a TAD obsessive about my work, because I love it so. However, it is that time of the year to stop and chill.

I am going to knit and make cookies and play with the girls and chill out and knit (did I mention knit?). I am making several exciting projects using MW yarns and working on prototypes for new 'free with purchase' patterns, as well as from free patterns from the web that work well with my yarns.


Please know that the shop is still open and any orders placed will be filled the end of next week.


Now I am going to make coffee and knit and look at my tree and schnubble my belly-up fat cat.


Pics of projects coming later!


MERRYMERRYMERRY (jinglejingle)


reenie

No comments: