Saturday, January 28, 2012

One Little Word/ Thinking Journal~


Last year I took Ali Edwards' One Little Word Class~
I created this journal to use for my class work, (heavily inspired by Mary Ann Moss and her beyond spectacular and phenomenal classes, which I beyond highly recommend.) but still have a TON of space left in it, so this year I am repurposing it for my class writings for my Hello Soul Hello Business class...

A few days ago I spent several hours in the studio adding elements to my base pages, and just wanted to share... this is before I have journaled on them (which I since have quite a bit)... will take photos periodically to share and document the progression.

This spread in Oct. 2010, not long after the book was made...

Same page spread, finished, with the right page extended and some of my photos added, 
as well as some paint and fun washi tapes...

Another before and after...

Same spread as above, with pages extended and images added but still in progression... 
(no journaling yet)~ I loved Ann's marker test doodle page so I put it on there too...


I extended this page with a print out of an older journal page (the raccoon part)...
I had scanned a few pages of a journal a few years ago, before I wrote all over it.
I printed it out full size on cardstock, cut it in half and used it here to extend the outer edges of both pages... still in progression. No collage details or journaling added yet.

This page I added a large paint sample to extend the page, then some paint and an old photo, taken right after we took our epic family adventure of moving 3,000 miles away.

Detail of the backside of above paint sample page... I love the paint color names so I let them show.

This is a copy from a CT scan I had a few years ago. That's my HEART!
Too cool. I am still geeking out over those CT images.

This is a photo (a bit blurry) of a REAL rainbow ending in our pond.
SO magical.

This was a template I used for a painting a while ago... put over to extend the page.
Still in progression... 

K. the book is calling me, I think today I will get messy with it. Paint??? hmmmm
Reenie out.

No comments: