Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me~

I love birthdays.
This is my 41st and I am LOVING this decade.
I woke to a kajillion birthday wishes on facebook, and they keep streaming in...
and a lot of phone calls from family and friends.
The best part? Being with Paul and my girls all day long. My favorite people in the whole world!

They surprised me with a HOUR of FLYING LESSONS. Flight instruction. In an airplane. In the air!

Eve & Ann can go with me and I am so excited. ---and terrified. This has always been a dream of mine and I keep pushing it off. fear? dunno... priorities? but...
Nothing like being shoved out of your box on your birthday! haha.

Here are my card the girls made for me. They are going right into my journal.

Dried flowers and fairies! from Ann


Bees! from Eve




 Now? I am going to go sit in my jammies on the deck and knit.

No comments: