Thursday, May 12, 2011

Craft Hope~ Bracelets for Russia

My friend Michelle rocks.
She is a busy artist/business woman/mother so getting together to art and hang out does not happen as often as we would like, but when we do... watch out!
Most of the time we just chat and brainstorm, but last Friday we made stuff. Cool stuff!

It was her idea to make bracelets for Craft Hope... Project 12: Orphan Outreach.
Here are photos she so graciously shared.. it was late in the evening and I forgot my camera. doh!

Most of the bracelets in the wagon were made by Eve & Ann last fall for their GS troop. 
They donated them for Craft Hope. 
I crocheted a pile from my handspun foozles and beads. They are in there somewhere...

The cuffs in the front were made by Michelle

My favorites? The collaboration bracelets... Michelle sewed my crochet bracelets to her cuffs.
You can see one here... it's the second from the left.

The second one? I totally snagged and kept. >:)

Here is a link to Michelle's post about it. With more pics!

No comments: