Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Where's Reenie?

HELLO~!

I have been a slacker blogger lately. Life has been craaazzzy. First a visit from my Mom (who lives in PA). Then Paul had some weird virus, then orders orders orders to fill! (Yay-love orders).

So here I am trying to get back into the swing of things again.

Today we went to OMSI for some science labs. Eve attended a Physics lab, she is such a science girl, all science all the time. Her recent obsession is the volcano in Alaska that is realdy to blow any minute. She watches the volcano cams religiously.
Here are links:
Redoubt cam 1 Redoubt cam 2

Here is a picture of Redoubt from the cam that she saved from the other day:
Ann attended the DaVinci lab. OMSI has a new DaVinci exhibit which is just fantastic! We strolled through it today but did not have time to spend to absorb it all, we are going back next week to take our time with it. (I linked to the OMSI home page since the DaVinci exhibit only runs from Jan. 31st- May 3rd 09)


I am sitting on the couch listening to the man chop potatoes in the kitchen (how sexy is that?!), the cat is snoring in her kitty tent at my feet and I can hear the girls running and laughing outside with the neighborhood kids. sigh. Life is rough.

Now where is my knitting?

No comments: