Friday, April 27, 2012

Friday Photos~

Photos~

An attempted nap. Laid there and played with my phone and instagram.
Never actually slept. Brain would not stop.

My patio chair cushions were looking grimy. bleck.
New cushions average $30 each! and I need 6. ouch.
So I researched fabric spray paint.

I chose Simply Spray brand from Amazon.
Averaged $10 per can (with shipping and tax)... 
not cheap but less than replacing and easier than sewing covers... 
It took about one full can per pillow, as some seemed to absorb into the fabric.

Be sure to choose a color that compliments the original color as some does blend through, it's better to work with it rather than against it.
I chose a dark grey to go over the tan. The colors of DIRT.
Boring, but practical. I will add color with throw pillows.
I still might stamp something on them, maybe... but it will be subtle.


 Paul found a spot on the pigs that, when rubbed, causes them to plunk over on their sides.
He finds this extremely amusing.

 Here is the progression of our workshop we are building off the back of the barn. 
As of Wed. the 26th.
Roof is ready for metal. 
Walls are sooner easy for windows and metal siding... 
If you look close you can see Paul, grinning.

Eve is taking 'before' photos of the garden plot that is to become 
She is setting up their blog (blog link) and volunteering to prepare and mentor.


Yesterday I did some creativity exercises with myself.
Made some Rex Ray and Matisse inspired paper collages. 

The girls had to climb the barn walls and sit in the rafters.
Had. To.
 

No comments: