Thursday, September 22, 2011

Fear into Fuel?

I feel like I am waking up from a long, long, hazy mental fog.... have I been depressed?
Yeh, and I have most definitely been emotionally, spiritually and creatively STUCK.
and physically manifesting my stuck-ed-ness as illness. bleh.

SO EXCITED to move forward now, feeling better and we have some P.L.A.N.S. (watch out!)
Us creative peopl-ees tend to have some extreme mode and energy variances.
Seasons of life. Part of the journey.

At the Stonehenge replica in Goldendale, WA.
See the turbines in the distance? beautiful!

There are some really cool transitions coming for us, in many ways. 
Both exciting and, well, paralyzing.
Learning, yet again, to turn fear into fuel.

Thank you, Jonathan Fields, for providing me with a much-needed-message this morning.
Love how the messages appear just when you need them.

No comments: