Monday, August 8, 2011

Major Case of Start-itis~

This morning I finished Eve's Kerrera (details) (ravelry link), which triggered a serious case of start-itis!
This is a good AND a bad thing. Good because it's cool to have several projects on the needles, having options never hurts. Bad because I am not sure how to stop myself.... ha (maniacal laughter).

On the needles still are...

The Five Year Socks. Lorna's Laces in Amish. Almost to the toe of sock #2, but not in the mood for tiny needles right now so it is in time out. Hopefully they will not turn into six year socks. haha.

My Atelier ~ On sleeve #1 and it is boring me stupid right now. I save that for tune-out knitting when I cannot think anymore and just need to, well... tune out. Fantastic pattern, highly recommended and I am excited to complete and wear it, but zzzzzzz.

NEW projects...
Red Alpaca Dragonfly Cowl~ Just cast on this morning out of nummy Alpaca yarn Co. Paca Peds. (color way is one of their experiments from the lab). This cowl is amazing to wear. I made myself one two years ago and wear it a LOT in the fall and winter. Quick and satisfying project.  Knit about two inches and saw this...

Saroyan scarf~ Researching right now but I am pretty sure I have enough yardage left from my Blue top-down creation to make it. PERFECT yarn for it... Miss Babs Yowza! 

I think blogging about all of this broke the start-itis madness. phew!

No comments: